Free On-page SEO Chrome extensions are great. They give you the ability to see your page while auditing for on-page SEO. Analyze the metadata, heading tags, links, images, text, and more.
10 Free On-Page SEO Chrome Extensions
SEO Minion helps you in your daily SEO tasks such as On-Page SEO analysis, Broken Link Checking, SERP Preview, and more. This free on-page free SEO tool helps you with the following tasks –
- Analyze On-Page SEO – analyze the HTML of any webpage and view useful information that will help you optimize the On-Page SEO as well as alert you to any issues.
- Highlight All Links – quickly see all the links (internal & external) for any webpage
- Check Broken Links – check every link on a webpage and get a report of any links with issues
- Hreflang Checker – check Hreflang tag validity, as well as whether there are return tags present
- SERP Preview – preview your website on a real Google search result and update this in real-time
- (Google search location simulator – view non-personalized google search results for one keyword on two different location/language combinations.
Shows SEO issues as you navigate pages. Displays performance data and full AMP status and errors for HTML pages. SEOInfo automatically alerts you as you navigate your website of SEO-related errors. For instance: invalid canonical, Hreflang, AMP version, structured data. At the click of a button, all SEO and performance information and graphs about the current page are displayed. Includes free SEO checks and AMP validation inside the extension. This information can be saved with a single click to another tab for printing or saving to file.
The extension icon changes to tell you if the current page is ok or has errors or warnings.
Free backlink checker to verify all links on a page. Finds broken, unverified, no-follow, follow, internal, external links. Analyze all links in seconds – advanced and fast export of link data. This unique and free Backlink Checker allows you to check all backlinks on a page and see broken links and unverified links in categories no-follow links vs. follow links, internal links vs. external links.
Free SEO Features:
- Live Links, Broken Links, and Unverified Links
- No-Follow Links vs. Follow Links
- Own Network Links vs. External Links
- Source Code Browser on Mouse Over
- LRT Power*Trust for every link
- Live Filter Link Detail Table
Adapt Worldwide Hreflang Tag Checker Chrome Extension. The Free Hreflang Tag Checker is designed to automate the process of checking a site’s Hreflang tag deployment. The tool takes a readout of a URL’s Hreflang tags and then crawls them to assess if they back reference your current URL.
This saves precious time when it comes to assessing a site’s language targeting and Hreflang architecture, allowing you to get a fast and reliable impression of the status of a site’s optimization for international organic search.
Just one click to get a free quick peek into on-page SEO factors of the web page you visit in the browser. Take a quick look at the on-page SEO factors of the page you visit in the browser. SEO Peek is a Chrome extension that checks the Document Object Model (DOM) of a page. There is no need to view the HTML source or inspect the DOM in the elements tab of Chrome DevTools.
- Page title
- Meta description
- Meta keywords
- H1 headings
- HTTP status
- Meta robots (Meta robots tag, X-Robots-Tag header)
- Canonicalization annotations (Canonical link tag, Canonical link header)
- Pagination annotations (Prev link tag, Next link tag)
- Mobile annotations (Rel-alternate-media annotation, Vary HTTP header, AMP HTML annotation)
- International annotations (Rel-alternate-hreflang annotation)
Get a free on-page SEO report with the best website SEO checker. Use SEO analysis to do an audit for the most valuable pages at first. Sitechecker.pro is a website SEO checker, that consists of three tools inside:
- Free On-Page SEO Checker (live check for one URL).
- Free Website Audit Tool (check the whole website in one window with our crawler).
- Free Website Monitoring Tool (monitor changes on your website, control your subordinates and executives).
These tools will help make your website ideal from the technical side.
– Check your titles, descriptions, H1-H6 tags, size of the page.
HTTP status code, page size, URL friendliness, display in Google SERP, the correct filling of the title, description, and h1 tags are some of the most important factors, those should be checked when assessing the quality of internal optimization.
Analyze your on-page SEO for free in one click, get customized suggestions, and improve your rankings. Use our SEO Checker Tool, it’s free! Is your web page optimized for Search Engines?
Analyze any web page for FREE thanks to our free SEO extension for Google Chrome! Generate a complete SEO Audit in just one click and discover your SEO score. SEO Checker is the easy-to-use toolbox you need to always have at hand to optimize your web page in few steps.
Get an SEO Report to keep track of contents, loading times, duplicated titles, and other SEO on-page ranking factors.
SEO Meta for Chrome is a free Chrome Extension that provides you with key SEO metrics, along with other handy and useful tools like SEO Audit and many others. Now there is no need to view the HTML source code or check the DOM on the Chrome DevTools elements tab. This Free Google SEO analyzer allows you to check the Document Object Model (DOM) of any page you want.
The main features of this free on-page SEO extension are:
- the most relevant content elements and robot directives inside DOM;
- HTTP Status Code of the URL and several HTTP response headers (canonical header, x-robots-tag header, vary header);
- if there are self-referential URLs on the page;
- notified about major on-page issues like URL blocked in robots.txt or meta robots, wrong canonical URL etc on the page;
- the meta-information (title, Description, keywords, robots, canonical tag);
- page info (headings, content length in sentences, words and chars, images and Alt text, internal/external/broken links);
- IP address and nameserver details.
The free SEO Onpage extension for Google Chrome that makes SEO daily tasks easier. Update: Now the extension integrates with the “Inspect URL” functionality in Google Search Console and lets you check all the main Onpage SEO factors for the inspected URL. Doing this without this extension is really hard (If you have used this Search Console’s functionality, you know what I am talking about).
SEO Station checks:
- <meta description>
- <meta robots>
- Mobile version
- Twitter Card
- CMS used by the website
Advanced features included for free:
- Integration with Google Search Console “Inspect URL” and “Rich snippets test” tools
- Link to canonical URL (if it is different from the current one)
- Red alerts if any element does not fit SEO standards
SEO Wizard is a free on-page SEO extension that displays all on-page and off-page SEO information to help you make your website better.
– Indexability check.
– Two-word phrases keyword density.
– Load time in seconds.
– Page size in MB.
– Right-click keyword density of selected words.
– Social Media Count.
– Right-click word count.
– Highlight Nofollow, Dofollow, internal, external, and broken links.
– Alexa Rank.
– Domain age.
– IP address and nameserver details.
– Get the HTTP Status Code of the URL.
– Get the keyword density of the text on the page.
– Get notified about major on-page issues like URL blocked in robots.txt or meta robots, wrong canonical URL, etc on the page.
– Turn on/off notifications.
– Turn on/off plugin on certain domains like google.com, facebook.com etc.
– Get the meta-information like Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, Meta Robots, Canonical Tag.
– Get the on-page information like Headings, Number of words/sentences, Images with alt tags, Internal/External/Broken links
– Get the Google cache date, pages indexed in Google.
Did we miss your favorite Free On-page SEO extension? Let us know – contact us.